Let’s be honest. It seems the more we talk about branding, the less we actually understand it. Ask a handful of people to define, brand, and you’ll get a handful of different answers. In this talk Jeremiah Gardner and Brant Cooper will explore what a brand is, why the conventional model isn’t working, and introduce a new framework called, the Lean Brand Methodology based on their book, The Lean Brand.
Jeremiah and Brant will lay out the methodology which applies Lean Startup principles to branding in a way that eliminates so much of the waste found in the conventional model (like mission statements, color schemes, and the dreaded, “If you were a dog, what breed would you be?” questions) to discover shared value in all of your brand development efforts. You will be introduced to a new way of approaching your brand and be given tools to start building intelligent, agile, and valuable brands.
- The new definition of brand
- How the innovation spectrum affects brand development
- How to build passion with your customers using the Lean Brand Framework
- How successful companies like Buffer and SoulPancake have used lean branding to build a strong customer base
- 5 ways to get started building your brand right away