Reporting to the Senior Tech Lead and Senior Project Manager of TWG, the Web Developer will work individually or with a team to plan, create and test well-structured, reusable code with a variety of environments using multiple platforms. The role requires a strong attention to details, exceptional technical communication skills and an ability to work independently within a highly fluid, client-oriented technology company. The successful candidate is interested in Agile Development, XP, and Lean business principles.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a natural tinkerer who is self-motivated to see how we can apply new technologies to real life problems. Can manage their time well and can direct themselves with confidence.
- Is interested in Agile development, XP , and Lean business principles – someone who learns from experience and improves their processes and practices.
- Is willing to wear multiple hats and get involved in many different technical and business aspects of a project. Likes to teach or speak to small groups about technology and its application in life and business.
- Enjoys delicious coffee during the day and socializing over beverages in the evening.
- At least two years of web development experience within asp.net environments. Silverlight experience
- MS SQL Server experience
- CardDav and CalDav protocol experience
More about TWG
TWG is a web and mobile agency for designers, coders, thinkers and friends. Each day we pour all of our creative energy into what we love, and that makes getting out of bed in the morning the easiest decision we make all day.
We’ve got a great team, and environment down here on Adelaide St. and we get the opportunity to work with Startups, on our own software product – PostageApp, as well as recognized brands. We even have bi-annual work retreats, monthly community events like #nerdlearn, and there’s always tasty coffee and tea.
For some, working at TWG will be a career, for others, it will be a stepping stone on the way to even greater things. And we’re fine with that, because we know that everyone’s path is a little bit different. In fact TWG’s Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to be the best software company in the world to learn, work and grow at. We love our work, and that makes it fun to create incredible web and mobile experiences for our clients, partners and community.
We look forward to hearing from you.